Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WHAT???

Since my day has been wholly uninteresting, I'm here to tell you some silly stuff.

1. 1.5 inch tall working television... although, if you wanted a truly working doll house, this would be a lovely addition.

2. Japanese humanoid anime sex dolls.
japanese latex doll

eww... come to find out, this is very popular in Japan, and these strange dolls are very expensive (thousands of dollars, more than my dinky car!)... If you are the epitome of pathetic, you must own one... some own over 40... don't know what makes these individuals... maybe very rich pathetic idiots?

3.LONG HORSE????
geowash.jpg

horsethere.jpg

All I've got to say is this is so stupid... I cannot believe that Boing Boing would participate in such a hoax. Crazy photoshoppers...

No comments: